This is a legacy page. WholeWay Home in Las Vegas is no longer in operation. Please visit our revised home page to see what we’re up to now!
Centrally located in the heart of Las Vegas near the corner of Sahara and Maryland Parkway.
Sorry. Walk-Ins are not accepted. This is not a motel or b&b. We are a raw food chef and nutritionist who are pleased to share private rooms in our large central home to month stay or longer term visitors to Las Vegas. Please tell us what your unique needs are. Must pre-qualify to stay.
Walking distance to several 12 step meetings (2 minutes), great health food store (4 minutes), and near many major bus lines (2 minutes).
1.5 block walk to RTC 109 busline (direct to/from airport and to Downtown Transit Center)
- 3 block walk to SX (Sahara Express) line to the Strip
- .4 miles to Rainbow’s End (health food store and restaurant)
- .5 miles to Albertson’s and Smiths Markets
- .7 mile to Zagat Rated Lotus of Siam restaurant
- 1.1 miles to ‘the Center’
- 1.4 miles to famous Las Vegas Blvd. Strip
- 1.4 miles to the First Friday Downtown Arts District!
- 1.9 miles to Downtown Project Container Park
- 2.0 miles to National Register El Cortez Hotel
- 2.1 miles from the Convention Center
- 2.2 miles to Zappos Headquarters
- 2.4 miles to Downtown 3rd Farmer’s Market
- 2.6 miles to Wynn Resorts Hotel
- 2.7 miles to UNLV
- 2.9 miles to Palazzo Venetian Hotel
- 2.9 miles to the Smith Center
- 3.4 miles to Caesars Palace Hotel
- 3.7 miles to the Hard Rock Hotel
- 4 miles to MGM City Center
- 4.6 miles to the McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- 4.8 miles to the Rio Hotel
If you are relocating and need a central safe place to get oriented to Las Vegas or have an extended stay in Las Vegas and want to stay in style and close to the action, then this is your new home! The location is conveniently close, yet far away from the noise and hustle, tucked in a Family friendly, Gay friendly, safe, neighborhood near the Huntridge Theater District. Urban, eclectic Historic Downtown is where it’s at… Ideal for longer-term vacations, adventurers, business professionals and visiting academics looking for a comfortable clean convenient stay.
Our WalkScore is a 72!
Las Vegas is also home to World Class hiking and nature trails at Mount Charleston, Red Rock Canyon near Summerlin, Wetlands Park, Tule Springs pre-Columbian archeological site, Las Vegas Springs Preserve and more…
Let us tell you where all the best trails and hikes are!