This is a legacy page. WholeWay Home in Las Vegas is no longer in operation. Please visit our revised home page to see what we’re up to now!
Supplementation Suggestions for Eileen Sullivan
I have many products that we like listed on our shopping pages: http://www.wholewayhome.com/shop/
Here however is a more specific plan for Eileen:
1) Discontinue ALL future use of Antibiotics. Work on BUILDING immune system through diet and SLEEP. Taking a shotgun approach to kill everything in the gut through antibiotics is a very unwise decision, especially for someone mum’s age!!!
2) Take for short term… a superior quality PRO-biotics to undo antibiotic damage to intestinal systems and improve brain health.
- BioK http://www.amazon.com/Plus-Protection-Bacterias-Temperature-Capsules/dp/B00M5N2WA6/ref=ll-20
- Pure Encapsulations http://www.amazon.com/Pure-Encapsulations-Probiotic-dairy-free/dp/B0063X0K5I/ref=ll-20 *50 billion CFU per serving in acid-resistant capsules with pH targeted release
- Enzymedica http://www.amazon.com/Enzymedica-Probiotics-Advanced-Digestive-Capsules/dp/B00HLXQAS0/ref=ll-20
3) Improve sleep environment ASAP
- 4) install black-out drapes
- 5) dad’s computer moved away from family room
- 6) NO supplements OR any wine after 6pm – except Magnesium and/OR Herbatonin
- 7) White noise machine in bedroom (recommend gentle wind sounds)
- 8) Herbatonin on more difficult nights
- 9) Improve neurotransmitter health through Amino Acid intake
10) Get a 7 day – 4x a day vitamin box where Eileen can keep track of her supplements. Both cary and I have these kinds of boxes and they are invaluable when you are dealing with a health crisis:
11) EVERY WEEK – Put wine in labeled decanter with daily allotted portion control until her memory improves.
Brain Health Supplements
Essential Aminos to improve overall neurotransmitter memory and brain health
ALWAYS take Amino Acids on empty stomach, preferably take a dose first thing in the morning.
Consider swapping out ALL use of salt and switching over to this product:
Blood Pressure Supplements
NOTE: Take all vitamins and minerals WITH FOOD
*Magnesium-l-threonate and research-based PhytoMemory polyphenol blend to support cognitive function
OKAY TO TAKE DURING DAY WITH FOOD AND in evening Before Bed.
NEVER EVER TAKE AT NIGHT! This is a stimulant! http://www.amazon.com/Pure-Encapsulations-Niacinamide-90s-FFP/dp/B00CSVFQJO/ref=ll-20
Powerful antioxidant and vascular support *Vitamin B3 to support energy metabolism and metabolic function
BE CAREFUL most CoQ10 on the market is pure junk and potentially UNSAFE – read the research – if it’s cheap, it is probably FAKE, ineffective and potentially harmful – you get what you pay for.
Vitamin D Levels
Note that this formula is especially good for elderly assimilation.
Melatonin – Sleep Aid
start her off with the .3 mg low dosage and she how she responds to it. A higher dosage is available…
Follow my advice and Miracles may happen!!!
READ ALL LABELS BEFORE PURCHASING. Generally speaking- do NOT buy and IMMEDIATELY DISCARD ANY and ALL supplements that contain the following:
- Magnesium Stearate
- Stearic Acid
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Carnuba Wax
- Citric Acid
- Calcium Carbonate (keep Eileen away from ALL calcium supplementation – it aggravates arthritus)
- ANY KIND OF COLORING AT ALL
Stay away from most established commercial health store brands: Solgar, Country Life, Nature’s Way, Schiff, Twinlab, One-a-Day, Centrum, etc.
Preferred “professional quality” supplement Brands include:
- Enzymedica Enzymes
- Garden of Life
- Healthforce Nutritionals
- Pure Encapsulations
- Pure Synergy
IF Eileen were ONLY to take JUST ONE ITEM – I would probably choose one of these, because they also include some co-factor vitamins and minerals:
but really – i’s rather her go straight to the program i suggested above for the next few weeks r so and see how she does…